Treat yourself to a relaxing break in our cedar dry heat saunas. Located in each locker room.
- Men's sauna is kept between 175-180 degrees
- Women's sauna is kept between 160-165 degrees
Do’s & Don’ts
- Shower first to remove body odors, bacteria, and sweat
- Bring towels so that your sweat never drips on the wood
- Cover up with a swim suit or towel (this is not a “clothing optional” sauna)
- Enter and exit quickly, close door tightly behind you
- Speak softly; members come here to relax
- Treat the room and everyone in it with respect
- Limit your session to 15 minutes. Get out if you feel weak or faint.
- Tamper with temperature in any way (membership will be revoked)
- Wear shoes or sweaty clothes
- Bring your electronic device
- Work out - the sauna is a place to relax only
- Shave or groom
- Have loud or lengthy conversations
- Stay longer than 15 minutes at a time
Above all, remember you are in a public place.
Thank you for your cooperation!