- Looking for a fun and engaging Spring Break activity for your 6th, 7th or 8th grader?
- Join Spiece Fitness’ Spring Break Activities Camp from April 3rd to April 9th!
- Our camp includes a variety of sports activities such as basketball, soccer, flag football, kickball, wiffleball, and pickleball.
- Led by expert coach Matt Brumbaugh, your child will learn new skills, build confidence, and have a blast!
- Plus, your child will be provided with a delicious lunch including a hot dog, chips, and a drink each day.
- Give your child the gift of an unforgettable Spring Break experience at Spiece Fitness’ Spring Break Activities Camp.
- Register now for only $150!
Start: April 3rd
Join Coach Brumbaugh and his team for a fun-filled week of sports and activities at Spiece Fitness’ Spring Break Camp!
Your child will have the opportunity to engage in a variety of sports such as basketball, soccer, flag football, kickball, wiffleball, and pickleball, while making new friends and learning new skills.
Led by experienced coaches, the camp is designed for kids of all levels, whether they are beginners or seasoned athletes.
So don’t wait, sign up now and give your child a week full of non-stop fun and physical activity!
- Our experienced coaches provide personalized training in volleyball skills such as serving, passing, hitting, and blocking for players of all levels
- We emphasize the importance of teamwork, sportsmanship, and having a positive attitude, creating a supportive and inclusive environment for all players
- Our training camps go beyond just skill-building and also include important team building exercises
- With a commitment to overall health and wellness, our training camps also provide nutrition tips and injury prevention strategies to keep your child in top shape
- Join our training camps today and give your child the opportunity to improve their volleyball skills while developing important life skills.
You’ll even earn our famous T-Shirt at the end of training!
“There are six people around the court and it’s literally like a ballet. And fundamentals are at the core of everything you do.”
— Caren Kemner
“I’ve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”